A great opportunity for an Adobe Experience Cloud Solutions Specialist to join an exciting leading global professional services company based in London.
* Technical SME in helping shape solutions for clients using the Adobe experience cloud capabilities
* Ability to shape architecture and integration blueprint design of different Adobe products.
* Define a technical solution for client‘s business problems, estimate and formulate a delivery approach
* Proven credential in designing and delivering large scale, complex content & marketing platforms.
* Provide subject matter expertise in client presentations and ability to influence decision making.
* Support platform leads in building Adobe Technical Architecture capability.
* Bring in relevant industry insights and experience to guide client conversations on "what good looks like" and be able to provide view on "Best in–class vs "Best in–suite" with respect to a client‘s challenges.
* Drive digital assessments at client sites. This includes "as is" / "to be" design sessions and documentation to enable solution roadmap & development.
* Previous track record of upskilling, coaching and growing capability.
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
* Progressive experience in a top–tier digital technology supplier, interactive marketing consultancy, digital agency, or marketing services firm with demonstrable success in establishing and building trust amongst partners at the field level with a focus on interactive marketing technologies.
* Experience working with a highly matrixed business environment, requiring deep navigation skills.
* Experience with defining high level enterprise digital architectures to support strategy recommendations for global solutions for Fortune 500 clients.
* Bachelor‘s degree or equivalent work experience.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity please send your CV
To receive up–to–the–minute job info, just follow us on at Twitter.com/networkrecruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.