This is an excellent opportunity for a Production Manager within a successful bespoke furniture company who is blossoming within the industry.
For this role you must have 4+ years experience within a luxury furniture production & supplier manufacturing processes role along with the relevant degree required.
You must be a fountain of knowledge when it comes to the manufacturing and logistical processes as this role is essential in overseeing the full cycle of the companies production and processes.
The nature of responsibilities day to day...
– Manage procurement, production systems and structures liaising with Creative Director.
– Manage all orders.
– Maintain a clear direction in developing a reliable supply chain.
– Manage suppliers ensuring delivery of quality items in timely manner.
– Develop strong relationships with suppliers so ensure the high quality of company products.
– Negotiate suppliers and manufacturers terms and conditions to provide the services required.
– Ensure designs produced by team designers can be effectively and efficiently produced.
– Oversee any prototype productions.
– Oversee sampling with the maintenance of a set quality control samples.
– Instigate a quality control procedure and overseeing the complete process from components, finishing, assembly, order picking to shipment.
– Manage production sales margins.
– Informing the Creative Director of any uneconomic items and suggesting cost and pricing strategy with appropriate practical solutions.
–Collaborate with the Finance Department to ensure supplier invoices and bills are paid in a timely manner, including all customs and excise billing to guarantee no delay to the supply chain.
– Understand all stocks and inventory and manage these stocks both in–house and off–site.
– Evolving production scheduling from point of order through to delivery and if appropriate researching the best solutions and processes to implement.
– Planning work schedules to include checking and coordinating fabrication timescales, resources, and production information ensuring delivery dates are met.
– Assist the Creative Director with budgeting and cash flows.
As an absolute must, this role requires someone with previous production management experience in furniture/retail sectors.
If you would like to discuss this fantastic opportunity in more depth, then it would be great to hear from you!
To receive up–to–the–minute job info, just follow us on at Twitter.com/networkrecruit
Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.