Our client, a long–standing multi–disciplinary studio are seeking an experienced BIM Coordinator to join their team.
This role will see you manage the BIM delivery process and work closely with other members within the team. You will be expected to liaise with external parties (architects and engineers and also with clients through all stages of the process.
Fluency in BIM/Revit for producing accurate Revit models with reliable BIM data is a must. You will also review 3D Models from consultants and contractors.
– Proven recent hands–on experience of BIM implementation in a similar role.
– Proficient in the set up and coordination of 3D BIM models.
– Understanding of Level 2 BIM and BS/PAS 1192 suite of documents/ UK BIM requirements.
– Proficient in using VectorWorks, Sketchup, Revit, AutoCAD and other Autodesk products.
– Experience of Model Authoring
– Familiar with 4D Scheduling / Simulation using simulation software (Navisworks, Synchro & Fuzor)
So if you are looking for a new challenge within a vibrant team – then it would be great to hear from you!
To receive up–to–the–minute job info, just follow us on at Twitter.com/networkrecruit
Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.