This is a great opportunity for a Studio Project / Programme Manager to join a well–know interiors and architectural studio who specialises across the luxury hospitality, residential and retail sectors.
This position requires an individual with great understanding of the stages of interior and architectural design projects, financial and commercial awareness and knowledge of design industry.
Within this role you will be responsible for;
– Taking the initial project proposals and preparing project plans with project lead and other team members
– Preparing programmes for projects, populate studio wide schedules, and advise on studio–wide capacity levels
– Leading weekly Resource Planning meetings, flagging any unresolved resource requests and new projects to be resourced.
– Setting budgets for project resources and work with Finance and project leads to plan delivery.
– The efficient resourcing of all projects across the Studio
– The deadline and delivery management Studio overview
– Preparing and issuing stage approvals letters on completion of work stage deliverables
– Costing up out of scopes of work and raise Additional Service Requests for Finance
– Liaising with project leads to tackle any issues encountered and realign plan
– Holding monthly meetings with Finance Manager to highlight any project issues and check on debtors
– Compiling monthly billings with Finance
– Working with the Finance and Design team to adjust monthly Studio schedule noting percentage of work complete
– Preparing monthly healthcheck report from timesheets
– Analysing project process and identify where improvements can be made
– Compare forecast resource budgets to actual spend. Work with Finance and COO to adjust plans if required.
So if you are looking for an exciting new challenge within a reputable design studio which will keep day–to–day interesting – then we would love to hear from you!
Maternity cover contract to start ASAP.
To receive up–to–the–minute job info, just follow us on at Twitter.com/networkrecruit
Network is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.