A great opportunity for an enthusiastic Junior Motion Graphic Designer with a keen eye for detail to join an expanding Central London creative team. This is an exciting opportunity to take on an important role working with our Senior Designer and the rest of the creative team.
The role includes:
* Assisting in creating graphic cards for trailers, promos and documentaries.
* Researching and brainstorming concepts for motion graphic projects.
* Localising trailers for international markets.
* Recreating, adapting and aimating existing graphics.
* Preparing and managing assets.
* Project archiving.
Key skills and experience:
* Extensive knowledge of After Effects and industry standard plugins specifically Element and Particular.
* Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator.
* Working knowledge of Premiere and InDesign.
* Experience of cinema 4D preferable.
* Editing knowledge of Premiere Pro CC (a plus but not essential)
* Ability to work with speed and be detail oriented
A passion for film and gaming would be beneficial.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please submit your show–reel and salary expectations.
To receive up–to–the–minute job info, just follow us on at Twitter.com/networkrecruit
Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.