An exciting opportunity to join an exciting design agency who have a focus on film and animation based in Plymouth.
You will be supporting the production manager and the team working on high profile branded content filed worldwide. You will be involved in arranging logistics, bookings and keeping an accurate track of expenditure.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Prepare schedules and detailed logistical plans, contact sheets and travel itineraries for multiple events
- Coordinates with colleagues, departments, partners, and vendors
- Proactively handles any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems
- Ensure venue specs, site maps and all signage are done to a high standard
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing and new suppliers
- Place orders for equipment and negotiate contracts with suppliers
- Issue and log purchase orders and check invoices against them
- Log event spending and reference against budget
- Liaise with suppliers pre–site, for final confirmation
- You may be required to carry out other duties, which are within your capabilities and level of responsibility, in order to meet the needs of the events
Knowledge and skills
- Good knowledge of Excel and all MS Office Applications
- Polished interpersonal communication and written English skills
- Adaptable with a flexible approach to working
- Strive to continually improve and be meticulous with detail
- Able to work to own initiative with broad direction
- Prepared to work outside of normal hours to support logistical and delivery requirements
- Detail–oriented, creative and flexible
- Able to work efficiently and productively under tight deadlines
- Proficient in time management with the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Strong analytical and problem–solving skills
- Experience working within events
- Corporate and client–facing experience
- Interest and experience in research
- Good technical knowledge of current filming and post–production process and equipment
- Specific software knowledge
If this sounds like a perfect opportunity please submit your CV.
To receive up–to–the–minute job info, just follow us on at Twitter.com/networkrecruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.