An exciting opportunity for a Lead UI/UX designer to join a digital design studio based in South London.
This is a highly visible role as so you‘ll have the experience and vision to interpret complex business requirements and translate them into functional and intuitive solutions to inspire our users and enhance their experiences. A typical day could involve researching, wireframing, prototyping, maintaining our design system, creating high–fidelity mockups, usability testing, working with developers or participating in group workshops
You will be working with a talented and passionate team alongside, Product Owners, Developers, Content Creators, and Marketers crafting interfaces that don‘t just work, but shine.
Key responsibilities and duties
● As the UX/UI evangelist within the business, you will be responsible for driving the importance and necessity of good design with our various internal teams
● Provide best practice solutions with complementary industry–standard case studies and/or results to influence and justify design decisions
● Execute highly polished UI design while keeping an eye on the User Experience and Design direction
● Create user flows, layouts, wireframes and prototypes to communicate UI & UX solutions
● Balance business goals, user needs, and implementation considerations
● Validate designs with user research and testing
● Present your work and thinking to the team and senior stakeholders
● Providing leadership, mentoring and direction to the UX/UI team
● Managing priorities, workload and stakeholder expectations
● Ensure that designs work across devices and browsers – mobile through to desktop
● Iterate on website features using data and user insights
● Create variations for A/B testing
● Participate in group workshop sessions and design critiques
● Maintaining and building on the design system
● Work alongside our brand design team to ensure the UI is consistent with all other digital and print touchpoints
● Excellent written and verbal communication
● Excellent knowledge of Sketch, Illustrator, and Photoshop
● Strong knowledge of prototyping software (Invision)
● UI animation knowledge (Studio, Principle or After Effects)
● Be confident working independently, with minimal direction at times
● Take critique with professionalism, know that it‘s all part of achieving the best possible outcome, while still challenging stakeholders and ensuring users are represented
● Experience working in Agile development teams
● 5+ years crafting User Interfaces
● Experience designing for the web – browsers, devices, and responsive frameworks
● Experience working on an enterprise–level CMS
● A basic understanding of HTML/CSS/presentational JS
To apply for this brilliant opportunity, please submit your CV / Portfolio providing a link to your showreel. State your availability and salary requirements.
To receive up–to–the–minute job info, just follow us on at Twitter.com/networkrecruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.