A fantastic design studio has opened up the opportunity to join the FF&E Design team to work on award–winning projects within the hotel sector. You will have the chance to work with superb designers, within a stunning studio and be part of a great design culture.
The skills required to be a successful candidate are:
– A minimum of two years post qualification experience
– Experience in dealing with suppliers and logistics to support the delivery and installation of FF&E for national and international projects
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English
– Experience in the hospitality and/or residential sectors
– A portfolio showing your scheduling and FF&E Selection boards.
– Vectorworks or AutoCAD proficiency is a must.
This is the role for you if a great team of designers is as important to you as the projects you work on. You will have the opportunity to develop your career within a well–established design studio.
To receive up–to–the–minute job info, just follow us on at Twitter.com/networkrecruit
Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.