A well–established design practice in South London is seeking a technical interior designer for an initial 6–month contract. They are well–known for producing excellent high–end hotel and commercial projects, offering a unique opportunity for a CAD technician to work on projects based in both the UK and internationally.
- Produce spatial plans and technical drawings
- Ability to produce joinery details and bespoke furniture
- Produce tender and construction documentation.
- Work efficiently to project timeframes
You will encompass the following:
- A Degree in interior design or architecture qualification
- Examples of work that demonstrate design documentation for hospitality sector.
- High proficiency of AutoCAD
If this sounds like you, then get in touch, I would love to hear from you!
To receive up–to–the–minute job info, just follow us on at Twitter.com/networkrecruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.