An exceptional client we work closely with, that is running one of the UK‘s leading design studios has been in touch, looking to give an experienced senior interior designer the opportunity to join their superb design team as a lead designer. You will be expected to manage a team of designers in delivering award–winning projects.
This is an opportunity for you to be involved in designing and delivering stunning projects, locally and internationally. You will be celebrated for leading projects where you are thinking outside of the box and breaking design boundaries, something they do very well.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
– A full proficiency in AutoCAD, with the use of Sketch Up advantageous for this role.
– You must have previous experience in leading a team with a confident ability to mentor more Junior members in the practice.
– You will be required to provide an exceptional service to each and every single client with seamless design tailored to their requirements.
– An ability to design and deliver projects, through to site and dealing with contractors.
– Be highly adaptable to last minute changes, with a positive attitude towards your team.
This really is an amazing chance if you currently feel you want to develop your career in the best environment when it comes to quality of design and a great team of designers.
AutoCAD fluency is key.
Hospitality experience is also key.
Please do get in touch if this sounds like a challenge you are ready to take on.
I would love to hear from you on 0207 580 5151, a LinkedIn message or you can drop me an email to email@example.com
To receive up–to–the–minute job info, just follow us on at Twitter.com/networkrecruit
Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.