An exciting new opportunity to join a creative 3D design studio recognised for there unique exhibition/ events is currently looking for a passionate 3D design manager with experience in production also. To be successful in this role you will have a superb list of clients you have worked for within the exhibitions stands or bespoke event builds from concept to completion. You will also have previous experience in understanding the build and production stages also, as this is a large part of the role.
In return for your experience, this company offers a chance to work for a global agency with huge success and therefore excellent career opportunities. You will be part of their innovative team, managing a team of designers and production experts in continuing to drive the company‘s success forward in delivering and providing an end to end service to their growing clientele list.
Key responsibilities include:
– Taking client briefs and managing the client process throughout
– End to end delivery of a variety of projects within the 3D events and exhibition sector.
– You will have experience in managing strict budgets and timelines
– Creating and advising on production and manufacturing schedules
– Liaising with internal teams to ensure the success of the projects
– Developing and Building relationships with clients and suppliers, managing them throughout the process to delivery
– Recommending and advising on build solutions
– A thorough understanding of build materials
– Ensuring Health & Safety policies are adhered to as well as onsite management
Please do geT in touch if this sounds like a challenge you are ready to take on.
To receive up–to–the–minute job info, just follow us on at Twitter.com/networkrecruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.