A super exciting opportunity for an experienced mid to senior interior designer, that is looking to take their knowledge above and beyond. This is a fantastic chance to join a team of designers who have a great approach to all things creative. A tight–knit team with an abundance of design knowledge between them, always interested in growing and developing anyone that joins the team.
You will have experience of working on hospitality projects, designing and delivering quirky but luxurious design spaces, specifically within the bar and restaurant sector.Your role will be a vital one within the team, taking an integral role in the whole design process from start to finish.
Further requirements include:
– minimum four–year experience working on high–end bar and restaurant projects.
– experience in interior design project coordination
– degree in interior design/interior architecture or equivalent
– strong technical skills and bespoke detailing experience
– Proficiency in AutoCAD, InDesign, Photoshop, Outlook and Excel
– Passionate about creative design solutions and a great problem solver
– Produce and manage FF&E packages and finishes schedules
If this sounds like you, then get in touch!
To receive up–to–the–minute job info, just follow us on at Twitter.com/networkrecruit
Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.