his is a fantastic chance to join a team of designers who have a great approach to all things creative. A tight–knit team with an abundance of design knowledge between them, always interested in growing and developing anyone that joins the team.
Your role will be a vital one within the team, taking an integral role in the whole design process from start to finish.
Further requirements include:
– minimum four–year experience working on high–end bar and restaurant projects.
– experience in interior design project coordination
– degree in interior design/interior architecture or equivalent
– strong technical skills and bespoke detailing experience
– Proficiency in AutoCAD, InDesign, Photoshop, Outlook and Excel
– Passionate about creative design solutions and a great problem solver
– Produce and manage FF&E packages and finishes schedules
If this sounds like you, then get in touch!
To receive up–to–the–minute job info, just follow us on at Twitter.com/networkrecruit
Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.