A highly creative and vibrant interior design company that offers a strong design solution to create bespoke and remarkable spaces within the hospitality sector are giving the opportunity for a CAD Designer to join their busy team. They work on Michelin–star restaurants, hotels and cafés, well established within this sector of interior design.
Based in a lovely area of London, they are giving the CAD Technician the opportunity to join their design studio where you will stand out of the rest if you show a highly motivated and conscientious passion with the ability to produce CAD drawings to a very high standard.
You will be required to:
- be highly proficient in AutoCAD
- have good knowledge of SketchUp
- take on full detailed drawing packages
- have at least four years hospitality design background
- have good knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign
- demonstrate fluency in English both written and spoken
Get in touch if this sounds like something you are up for taking on!
To receive up–to–the–minute job info, just follow us on at Twitter.com/networkrecruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.