A fantastic opportunity to join a lovely commercial office design studio has just come about. You will have the chance to work within a team of Creative designers, Architects and Project Managers to ensure delivery of exciting commercial office projects.
The opportunity here is the growth and exposure you will get in working within a superb company, known for there one stop shop for commercial office projects.
This would suit you if you have had these responsibilities:
– Creating detailed drawings
– Meeting with construction professionals and clients to discuss designs.
– Reviewing local rules and regulations to ensure the construction project falls within all constraints.
– Meeting with clients to discuss project objectives, needs, and budget
– Preparing and presenting design proposals, including detailed drawings of finished buildings and alterations
– Supervising construction of buildings to ensure projects meet deadlines, stay on budget, and –– Participating in project management throughout the construction
– AutoCAD or Vectorworks Proficiency is key.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch to find out more!
To receive up–to–the–minute job info, just follow us on at Twitter.com/networkrecruit
Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.