A luxury residential and hospitality design company are looking for an all rounded Senior Interior Designer to join them on a permanent position.
For an opportunity to join this studio, they are looking for a well–rounded with 8–10 years‘ experience in designing and delivering breath taking extravagant residential projects. Alongside your all rounded experience, you will be able to demonstrate a great deal of knowledge within the technical stages of design as well as the FF&E stage also.
You will able to confidentially manage a team and individuals, and delegate tasks to junior design members. Further to this, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in handling budgets and deadlines
- Ability to work efficiently and quickly, as well as working under their own initiative to meet tight deadlines.
- A through understanding of the UK building regulations.
- A proven record of working on fully bespoke luxury residential projects
- Ability to produce and develop concept designs from scratch.
- Above all, experience in running projects and small teams
AutoCAD proficiency is a must.
To receive up–to–the–minute job info, just follow us on at Twitter.com/networkrecruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.