An extraordinary opportunity has just come about for a senior interior designer, where you will have experience in event/ set or retail design, with a portfolio of forward–thinking design ideas, with a thorough in site into new trends and technology. You will have the opportunity work with like–minded designers within a design studio buzzing with innovation.
A great time vibe, especially with it being a tight–knit team, which will give you the responsibility to not only design physical attributes, but also design the consumer experience, something they are renowned for. You will have a great eye for detail, with the client at the forefront of everything you design. Projects vary from branded events to bespoke private events, always working on a variety of size and style projects.
This is the role for you if:
– You have worked within the event design sector
– You have worked within the retail sector of small, medium or large size projects
– You have a portfolio bursting with design concepts for well–known brands
– You are Vectorworks proficient
– You are keen to work alongside like–minded designers in a family like team
If this sounds like you, then get in touch!
To receive up–to–the–minute job info, just follow us on at Twitter.com/networkrecruit
Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.