A great new opportunity for a well organised Sales Support individual has come about. You will have experience in working within a fast–paced office, where you will support for the sales team in executing the process efficiently. This is a great chance to join a leading business, whom specialise in producing and delivering high quality furniture pieces to some of the UKs leading interior design studios.
There is a strong aspect of customer service, where you will act as a link between clients, sales, production and logistics, assisting the project managers, Sales and Account Managers to deliver an excellent product and service right the way through.
The role will entail many aspects, including:
- Managing the ordering process from start to finish.
- Managing sample updates and customer needs
- Inputting information methodically into the database to keep track of sales
- Processing orders via email, phone calls, producing quotes also.
- Quick learner and ability to multi task
- You must be pro–active and tenacious
- A very good standard of written and verbal communication
Ideally, you will have knowledge of furniture or luxury/high–end interiors, however this is not a must. Just a great understanding of the sales process and a can–do attitude in supporting a growing sales team.
If this is an opporutnity you would be interested in, get in touch!
To receive up–to–the–minute job info, just follow us on at Twitter.com/networkrecruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.