A brand new and exciting opportunity for an FF&E Designer has just come about, to join a leading design studio. You will be part of an established team of designers, working alongside them on award–winning projects within the hotel sector. You will have the chance to work with well–experienced designers, that are all about nurturing and growing members of the team. All of which is within a stunning studio in a trendy location of London.
The skills required to be a successful candidate are:
– A portfolio showing your scheduling and FF&E Selection boards.
– A minimum of two years post qualification experience
– Experience in dealing with suppliers and logistics to support the delivery and installation of FF&E for national and international projects
– Experience in the hospitality and/or residential sectors
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English
– Vectorworks or AutoCAD proficiency is a must.
This is the role for you if a great team of designers is as important to you as the projects you work on. With the opportunity to develop your career within a major player within the hotel design world.
To receive up–to–the–minute job info, just follow us on at Twitter.com/networkrecruit
Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.