We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join an in–house team in the North West of England.
The role and responsibilities:
* Designing a range of print media from creative briefs for various clients
* Be the brand guardian for these clients
* Create print ready packaged artwork files for offline projects and pixel perfect files for online/digital
* Collaborate seamlessly with the wider design team
* Find and create the best possible creative solutions to perfecting briefs
* Must show portfolio of print based work
* Have at least 2 years experience in print based work with artworking capabilities/knowledge of printing processing
* Be deadline focused
* Work well with accounts teams
* Appreciate different design styles from various client brands
* Keen to learn and not afraid to ask questions
* Adobe CC based
This role is not remote based and will require office attendance.
If this sounds like something you have experience in, please apply with CV and a link to your online portfolio.
To receive up–to–the–minute job info, just follow us on at Twitter.com/networkrecruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.