With experience in exhibitions, events, you will be responsible for building relationships with target prospects and uncovering profitable new business lead opportunities.
An excellent communicator and a proactive team player, you will collaborate with colleagues from across the business to ensure the highest client service standards are delivered and maintained. You will be an ambassador for the brand.
The key responsibilities include;
* Approx. 50–60 telephones calls a day to uncover opportunities for briefs and roster reviews and converting the conversation into a meeting
* Complete management of CRM system, and new business admin support
* Researching appropriate clients, gaining an insight on marketing strategies & suggesting targeting as a result
* Working closely with the MD to identify new business targets & accompanying the MD on meetings and presentations
* Reaching annual targets and building new client relationships
* Developing a relationship with prospects taking them from cold to hot by keeping in touch with them, sending interesting & relevant information and calling periodically
* Religiously read the marketing trade press and record relevant and engaging insight, including, competitor activity and new product developments.
* Produce research reports ahead of new business pitch meetings to support the presenting team with key client insights
* Ensure all administration is carried out in an efficient manner
Please contact me asap if you are interested.
To receive up–to–the–minute job info, just follow us on at Twitter.com/networkrecruit
Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.