Work with one of the top design and retail design agency who has a fantastic reputation in the industry.
You will have the opportunity to be apart of an amazing company culture in a buzzing creative environment. You will be fast–tracked in you career, learning from some of the best and having fun whilst you do it!
* Take and write briefs that are clear, concise and accurate and inform both clients and internal stakeholders of the scope of the project.
* Develop and nurture positive relationships within existing client contacts , ensuring Green Room benefit from all optimising all potential opportunities
* Work within the governance plan and GRW to ascertain the project journey through GR and ensure all approvals are sought and gained prior to any work commencing.
* Produce quotations of hours and costs by consultation with all internal teams and ensure that these are negotiated, agreed and signed off by the relevant Head of Dept.
* Prepare project proposals where governance dictates, obtaining written confirmation and POs from the client to proceed at key stages.
* Pass all approved proposals to Project Assistants for input into Synergist to enable project tracking.
* Prepare and distribute Project plans for each project, instructing the Projects Assistant on the booking on required resource through workload and internal/ external meetings where appropriate.
* Understand the design criteria of a project and where appropriate, consider levels of risk and agree relevant plans to reduce these e.g. prototypes, first offs etc. Identify milestones in projects that must be adhered to ensure quality and accurate delivery.
* Liaise with the Client Director to provide information to update the weekly Sales Forecast
* Where appropriate ensure that a review of development drawings and proposed materials to advise and contribute to the success of relevant projects has been completed.
* Actively take ownership of problems and successful resolution planning in consultation with Senior Client Project Manager and Projects Director.
* Track all estimates and actuals throughout a project to ensure that target Gross Margins are being met.
* Ensure that Projects Assistants has informed the Finance Manager when an invoice can be raised through a project in a timely fashion.
* Track amendments to projects and notify the client of amendments to agreed formal quotation. Escalate any significant variances to project plan including timings, commercial, quality and risks etc to the Projects Director and Client Director.
If this sounds like you be n touch asap.
To receive up–to–the–minute job info, just follow us on at Twitter.com/networkrecruit
Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.