Our Client is looking for a brilliant and passionate mid–senior weight designer to work across all beauty brands.Loving all things beauty and design the successful candidate will work alongside the marketing team on projects from concept through to artwork and delivery.
With a brilliant eye for fashion and beauty you will quickly be able to understand the brand‘s target customers.
Working as part of the small in–house team the design work will be varied and include creating and developing concepts and artwork for:
* New product launches
* Seasonal campaigns
* Marketing collateral – leaflets, brochures etc
* In–store VM – window banners, POS
* Large scale graphic designs for events and exhibitions
* Style blogs
* Digital campaigns across web and social media channels
* Take the lead on projects, working closely with the marketing teams to create eye–catching communications with a strong idea at its core
* Work on briefs from the marketing team to manage the production process from inception through to completion
* Create and design branded marketing collateral for the sales team, salons, spas, key accounts, international distributors and endline consumers
Skills & Experience required:
* Minimum 4 years‘ experience as a designer with a design related degree
* Excited by idea creation and design across a range of creative projects
* Self–motivated and driven; confidently able to manage priorities, meet tight deadlines and take personal responsibilities
* Act as brand guardian
* Superb artworking skills; create print–ready files for external production
* Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign
* An excellent eye for detail
* Great communication and collaborative skills
* Possess a positive attitude
* Calm under pressure
* Experience in basic coding will be advantageous but not essential
* Experience in photography is beneficial but not essential
In return you will have the chance to work directly with one of the best privately owned beauty companies in the business, who will help you push your skills to the next level. You‘ll be part of a fun, creative and energetic team. Your book must show your creative thinking and ability to take a brand across multiple touch points.
Graphic Design: 4 years
To receive up–to–the–minute job info, just follow us on at Twitter.com/networkrecruit
Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.