Our Client is a rapidly growing bespoke travel and events specialist; they‘re all about putting together amazing experiences and adventures for a large range of clients with an incredibly bespoke service.
This is an opportunity to work with a fast–paced, creative, fun and entrepreneurial team, acting as a key support to the team and heads of department at an exciting time of innovation and growth.
They are looking for a highly organised, no fuss and efficient creative who can work efficiently under pressure, is a brilliant communicator, is able to use their initiative and basically make everything look and feel great!
Your Key Deliverables:
To support the management, marketing team and department heads with all design needs.
This is from initial design concept through to the final product within the company brand guidelines.
* Working with the marketing team and department heads to ensure the designs perfectly complement the brief given whilst maintaining the individual style, design and look of each brand and department. Briefs will cover a mix of print/ digital/ brochure and merchandise.
* Checking proofs, ensuring products are of an excellent standard and any corrections or instructions have been actioned when requested
* Attending shoots where necessary
* Design regular content across all brands and manage content libraries
* Attend relevant marketing meetings and generate exciting ideas for campaigns
* Design for digital, print, brochure, merchandise, general branding, event specific and brand marketing as necessary
You will be/ have:
Proven experience of a high level of competence in Illustrator, Photoshop
Experience of InDesign is preferable but not essential
Ability to work effectively to meet deadlines with a level of flexibility where required
Fully adaptable – able to design across all titles on all multi–platform offerings
Ability to build close working relationships with the entire team and completely understand the vision of each brand
Enthusiasm and endless supply of new ideas
A passionate approach to work
The ability to think
A strong eye for detail
The ability to be self–motivated
The ability to think outside the box
Be diligent, reliable, efficient, quick paced, forwards moving and positive
A fantastic and effective communicator
Able to work well under pressure
To receive up–to–the–minute job info, just follow us on at Twitter.com/networkrecruit
Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.