– Strong proficiency in 3D software including Solidworks and Cinema 4D.
– Strong proficiency in Adobe Suite, mainly Photoshop and Illustrator (InDesign and After
Effects advantageous but not essential).
– Strong concept sketching and hand visualisation (key but not essential)
– Creative and conceptual flair.
– Technical design knowledge with an understanding of materials and manufacturing
– Interpersonal skills and ability to engage with clients/3rd parties on calls/in meetings.
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines and quick project
– Ability to manage your own time and projects
To receive up–to–the–minute job info, just follow us on at Twitter.com/networkrecruit
Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.