An exciting opportunity for a digital project manager to join an award–winning creative lead business consultancy.
You will be leading in–house and outsourced teams of designers, UX expert, programmers, and QA specialists. You must have experience managing deliveries of projects smoothly under timing/resources pressure. You will be simultaneously handling multiple projects for international corporate clients in the UK and Europe.
* Manage key client accounts and lead digital projects
* Budget estimation, defining project scope, development planning
* Building a team, coordinating and motivating its members
* Technical competence and understanding of Content Management Systems and web technologies
* Managing multiple projects development through their full lifecycle ensuring on–time delivery within budget
* Handling projects risks and changes
* Liaising with the client and maintaining positive international client relations
* Financial and administrative management
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, please submit your CV and work examples, stating your salary expectations and availability.
To receive up–to–the–minute job info, just follow us on at Twitter.com/networkrecruit
Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.