This is a brilliant career opportunity for an experienced FF&E Designer with a strong background in high–end residential and/or hotel design, within a leading London Interior Architectural and Design studio that produces beautifully crafted private and developer residential environments in the UK and abroad.
- putting together presentations including mood boards, concept presentations & FF&E Presentations
- Creating full project costing schedules and budgets
- FF&E Procurement including data entry, raising invoices & purchasing.
- putting together detailed specification packages.
- manage and prioritise workload, for multiple deadlines and the ability to work on more than one project
- site visits and client/contractor interaction
- Record all meetings in minutes/status report format if necessary
- Being involved in building strong relationships with clients throughout the creative process.
- minimum of four years‘ professional experience in interior design/architecture within the High–end residential sector
- strong proficiency in EstiPC, AutoCAD and Adobe Design Suite.
- Good financial understanding of project costs and budget awareness
- Excellent supplier and product knowledge, including FF&E and finishes
- Extremely organised and resourceful
- creativity and experience translating a brief into Full presentation including; concept imagery, rendered elevations & FF&E selections.
- focused, articulate, well organised and detail–oriented.
- very good graphic, presentation, and technical skills
- excellent problem–solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of bespoke cabinetry, bathroom and FF&E finishes, sourcing, specifying
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Impeccable and concise communication skills
- An exceptional eye for detail, colour, and knowledge of antiques
If you are a confident and dynamic FF&E Designer with a proactive nature and are looking to join a well established creative team with the luxury residential sector, then please get in touch with your CV and portfolio of relevant work.
Full time studio based.
To receive up–to–the–minute job info, just follow us on at Twitter.com/networkrecruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.