A West–London Design consultancy are after an office–based Studio Manager to add to their team and be the main administrator and organizer of the studio.
This Deisgn agency do the most beautiful designs across different mediums in the experiential sector both locally and in the middle east.
Your job tasks would be the following below, so experience in having some knowledge in the below is key:
– Scheduling: organizing meetings and events etc for staff and business clients
– Health and Safety: making sure the studio are working to the government guidelines and standards.
– Project Resourcing: obtaining freelancers and permanent staff when needed.
– IT Support: Getting new starters setup, and managing projects in the Dropbox folder.
– Having a full UK Driver‘s license is also required.
In short, you will be responsible for the general day to day running of the studio and assisting the Senior Team with all matters appropriate.
Apply within for this great role!
To receive up–to–the–minute job info, just follow us on at Twitter.com/networkrecruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.